Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 14 Baby #3

Baby at 14 Weeks:

Just an FYI, after two previous pregnancies, I probably won't be as conservative with sharing how I am feeling. It's been a difficult several weeks with nausea and just all around fatigue and crazy hormones. I have two young children and am ready to share the real deal of this pregnancy.

Baby is as big as a Peach!

3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces

"Baby's probably thumb sucking and wiggling his or her toes in there! Baby's kidneys are making urine, and the liver and spleen are doing their jobs too. And baby's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over- it'll help keep the body warm!" ~The Bump
This was the day I found out we were expecting! 



 
14 Weeks

My Symptoms: I am starting to have to pee a lot. I just got Vincent (my one year old) to sleep through the night about a month ago. I think I got a good 3 weeks of not having to get up to pee during the night or for baby, so there's that.I'm also starting to experience round ligament pain and I have a bump that shows.

Maternity clothes? Not yet. 

Sleep? I pulled out my snoogle pillow a couple of weeks ago and I am still so happy we purchased it for the second pregnancy. It's been keeping me comfy and catching me to not sleep fully on my back. Funny story: My husband wants one for Christmas... he also thinks it's comfy :P


Best moment last week? For the first time since before Vincent was born 13+ months ago, Paul and I had a weekend kid-free to ourselves last weekend. Since Vinny weaned from nursing after his 1st birthday, Mimi and Pops (Paul's parents) took them for the weekend and they both did really well. I missed them, but it was so nice to get to nap whenever and clean the apartment without having toys scattered right after picking them up. Paul had to study and work all weekend, but it was a nice quiet weekend (and I got my hair done!).


                                   My Before Pic                                 
This is a few days after. I went with ombre. It didn't hold that well but the Silver Light shampoo and conditioner has made it a bit lighter.

Movement? I don't feel anything. With Agnes, I felt fluttering at 14 weeks... maybe I am just used to it. Hopefully I'll notice the little one soon!

Weight Gain: I weighed in for my first appointment right after being sick and throwing up a lot... so it was 126 lbs. Not the most healthy so I am NOT counting that as my starting weight. I will count my regulated weight 129 lbs. Today, I weighed in at 132 lbs so a total of 3+ so far!


Cravings: Cheeseburgers... but IDK if that is from pregnancy. I could eat those any time. But I do like sweets a lot more recently.


Food Aversions: Avocados... crazy since I've been obsessed with them since being pregnant with Vincent. My cooking. 

What made me cry this week: Hormones... I think.

Medical Stuff: All is well and both baby and I are healthy. Baby has a heartbeat of 155 BPM.  

Something I am excited aboutOur Colorado trip at the end of Sept.

Something I am anxious about: Being in a 2 bd/ 2 bth apt with 3 kids... it might get tight. We don't know what is in store for us in the next few months but I'm hoping maybe a house will be in our near future. Praying a LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment